Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Spring 2020 in Nashville ... and a tense shadow

Last Saturday morning the sun was filtering through the window curtains and I thought - it's going to be a beautiful spring day!  But then this feeling of unease, this apprehension in the background was like a shadow hanging over me.  Where did I hear that line before?  It was in the Beatles' song "Yesterday."  But the shadow is with us today because of this dreadful coronavirus all around us - a frightening shadow, indeed.  I had planned to go to a park to look at the pretty spring blooms.  Instead I walked to my small enclosed patio to take pictures of the flowering house plant there.  I had found it as a puny little plant in a broken pot left by the garbage bin at work years ago and took it home.  It has grown and produces delicate red flowers.  I don't know what type of plant is is, do you?

A couple of weeks ago I had two Japanese flowering quince shrubs (Chaenomeles spp.)  planted in the front yard.  They are flowering already, bright red.  This is an old species that has been cultivated in Asia for thousands of years and came to the US in the 1800s.  They are supposed to be tough, tolerate urban conditions and withstand drought stress; this is why I selected them.  On the lawn was a beautiful pure white mushroom.  On the other side of the front yard were a blue daisy and a cluster of lavender flowers that reminded me of the wild hyacinths I used to find in the woods near our house in France.  I'm not sure what the daisy is but I researched the lavender flowers and, indeed, they are Wood Hyacinths or Hyacinthoides non-scripta.  (Click on collage to enlarge.)

Across the street, in the front of my neighbors' yards were some flowers, too.  I like the minute pink flowers, so vivid, a true ground covering.

 No fancy blooms in my backyard though.  I had a Redbud tree planted and it was showing petite pink buds - hopefully next year there will be many.  Near the fence were small purple flowers, wild I guess.  The ground was covered with weeds, violets and wild daisies.  Still, they were pretty.


Since I could not go outdoor for a walk and take photos of spring blooms I'll go through some of my old photos and post them instead throughout this post.  Looking at these vibrant flowers may take away some of the anxiety we all feel.

But these flowers cannot completely obliterate the virus shadow.  I talked about covid-19 in my last post and received a couple of emails from readers who were upset about my comments on President Trump.  They said that he had not known about the virus and it was unfair to say he had something to do with the deaths.  That was their opinion.  I mention facts, not opinions, unless I state it.

The world was told about the virus as early as last November and by January 3rd, 2020, Robert Redfield of the CDC informed D. Trump and the White House about this lethal virus.  By the end of January memos were sent to the White House warning that this virus could kill thousands of Americans and hurt the economy.  Countries like Vietnam, South Korea and Singapore took immediate action and their case numbers and deaths are low.  But President Trump dismissed the virus as just another type of flu.  At his rally he even said it was a "hoax."  I did not read this on an internet site, I saw him saying it.  Here is the video -
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5TZ6fTYrsE     .  Actually several of the attendees to this rally became infected with the virus. Now his daily TV briefings serve as rallies.  Even the conservative newspaper The Wall Street Journal admitted a few days ago that his briefings were too focused on himself.  He quickly called this "fake news."

Donald Trump declares now that he took quick action and started the fight immediately.  As of March 8, 2020, with already 528 confirmed cases and 21 deaths he stopped and played golf on his way to Mar-a-Lago (easily verified)  and then attended a party where several attendees caught the virus.  The doctors and healthcare staff did not receive what they needed, such as masks, ventilators, emergency equipment and medicine.  Tests are still hard to obtain.  Lives could have been saved with early preparations.  How can it be said that President Trump made American Great Again, when dozens of other countries fared much better?

 Even Dr. Fauci said on television last Sunday morning that recommendations were made and added "if you had started mitigation earlier, you could have saved lives."  We don't have to read right wing or left wing sites on the Net, but just need to look at the results: as of today, April 14, 2020, there are 612,380 confirmed covid-19 cases in the US and 25,949 deaths.  We lead the world.  Unfortunately we are number one.  Dr. Fauci ended by saying "But it is what it is.  We are where we are right now."  What we are doing right now is grieving, grieving for all the lives lost.  The virus does not discriminate, it hits rich and poor, young and old, of all colors, medical staff and personalities.

Here in Nashville we mourn John Prine, a beloved artist who died of coronavirus complications on Tuesday April 7, 2020, at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, about a mile from my house.  He was 73 years old.  He was a singer, a song writer.  His songs transcended styles and era: country, folk, Americana and bluegrass.  He was a musical story teller dubbed the Mark Twain of American songwriting.  He had been living in Nashville since 1980 and had moved to his new house in 2018 (about 4 miles from mine.)



John Prine was a prolific and quick songwriter.  His songs captured the human experience.  They were offbeat, full of wisdom and humor.  They could be poignant, angry and funny as well.  He won several Grammies for his songs and was inducted into the Songwriter Hall of Fame in 2019.  He had been chosen to receive the 2020 Grammy for Lifetime Achievement.  He was revered by his peers, such as Bob Dylan and Joan Baez.  For those who do not know John Prine I have selected two of his songs.  The first one was written for his April 2019 album The Tree of Forgiveness.  A music video was filmed for the song where Prine goes around Nashville with several top Nashville musicians.  It is called "Knockin' on Your Screen Door."



John Prine wrote the second, and one of his most famous songs, in 1971 when he was 24 years old.  It is called "Hello in there" and is about old folks.  He said "I've always had an affinity for old people.  I used to help a buddy with his newspaper route, and I delivered to a Baptist old peoples" home where we'd have to go room-to-room...That always stuck in my head."  Both Brandi Carlile and Joan Baez performed the song a few days ago as a tribute to John Prine.  He made a great impact on Nashville and will be deeply missed.




...You know that old trees just grow stronger,
And old rivers grow wilder every day...

It's a touching song about elders.  Old people are not expendable.  But then, no one is.  We are all very sad right now.

Sunday was Easter Sunday and it rained here.  I counted that I have been in my Nashville house, alone with my cat, for 31 days, a month already, only out on my front porch or backyard.  I needed something to lift my spirits: music always does.  I watched the tenor Andrea Bocelli broadcasted live on YouTube.  He sang in the deserted Duomo di Milano cathedral in Milan.  The largest church in Italy.  It took almost 6 centuries to complete (1386-1965.)  I had visited that cathedral twice, a long time ago, and took many photos with my Zeiss-Ikon film camera, in black and white.  I am not a churchgoer but enjoy visiting historical buildings of many periods and styles.  Below are a couple of postcards of the cathedral.

Il Duomo has been closed because of covid-19.  For this live Easter performance Bocelli and Emanuele Vianelli, the organist, were invited to enter the cathedral by special permission from archpriest Mgr Borgonovo and Giuseppe Sala, mayor of Milan.  It was called "Music for Hope."  The singer performed in the deserted cathedral.  Andrea Bocelli started with introductory words, in Italian.  They were translated into English on the screen.  Here is a passage from it:  "Grazie alla musica, trasmessi dal vivo, riunendo milioni di mani giunte in tutto il mondo e abbracceremo il cuore pulsate del mondo ferite."  Which means "Thanks to music, streamed live, bringing together millions of clasped hands everywhere in the world, we will hug this wounded earth's pulsating heart."  (I miss speaking Italian, a great language.)  While he spoke, images of Bergamo and Brescia were shown, the two Italian cities that suffered the most coronavirus cases and deaths.

It was poignant to watch him alone in this huge and empty historic place, doors closed with no audience or applause.  His solo performance lasted about 25 minutes.  Here is the link to the YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huTUOek4LgU.



Then he exited the cathedral and stood on the empty piazza.  His last song was "Amazing Grace" in English.  If you'd like to watch him singing it, go to 18:56 minutes on the video.  During the song images of other cities touched by the virus were shown:  Paris and London, looking abandoned and desolate.  There were views of New York at the end, another deserted city.



This broadcast has been seen now, worldwide, by over 33 million people.

After this long post I can just add that the shadow is dissipating with the delight of seeing delicate spring flowers.  It fades while listening to a moving rendition of a piece of music.  It fades when we feel united in gratefulness for all those who selflessly stay to fight and help.  In the end, we are all touched by this tragedy.  We are interconnected on this planet.  We care.  This is comforting.





38 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you for this considered and very moving post.
Your flowers provide heart balm, and the kindness of people the world over gives me hope.
Necessary hope. Essential hope.
Stay well, stay safe.
And yes, from afar I watch President Trump in both fear and horror.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

So many topics to read about here. Could that plant be a Kalanchoe?

This virus epidemic is one of the most frightening things we have ever encountered. People were seeing it happening in Iran, Korea and Italy in February and yet, little was done about getting prepared. I remember one of the first briefings where they were talking about testing, VP Pence said he would have 5000 the next week. 5000 for a country of over three hundred million. It only got worse after that and now a month later, we still do not have enough tests and probably never will. This has been bungled from the beginning, and now probably 60,000 and more will die. Yet he gives himself a grade of 10 out of 10. I fear the future.

We can all enjoy seeing spring outside our windows and that is a lovely thing.

livininlb said...

What a beautiful post. You really have the most gorgeous pictures of flowers and they do instill a sense of calm. Thank you for your facts and sharing all the beautiful music as well. I am sure I will come back to this post many times in the next few weeks to see the flowers.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Your photos make me long for spring---we got snow here yesterday. Those flowers are breath taking in their beauty, in the oppose way the Trump train takes your breath away by its ugliness.

John Prine will be missed!

DJan said...

Thank you for this uplifting post, filled with beauty and, yes, hard truths about Trump. He is just a mean, mean man, filled with anger and vindictiveness. I hope he will be gone next year. I will do my part to make that happen. He is the shadow in my own life. I am glad you are safe and surrounded with such beautiful flowers, VB. Stay safe and keep up with your great posts! :-)

Ginnie Hart said...

There are so many things to respond to from this post, Vagabonde...I don't even know where to start! Let me get IMPOTUS out of the way first and say, simply, DON'T GET ME STARTED. And that's all I'll say about that. But I'm definitely on your same page.

Secondly, I was saddened to hear about your new "diagnostic" (as stated in your comment on my own blog) that keeps you from walking, besides the COVID-19. I'm so sorry to hear that. Please take care of yourself.

I, too, saw Andrea Bocelli's "Music for Hope." What a gift to the entire world. And John Prine, too. Gifts that keep on giving.

Apart from that, you have a wonderful way of "covering the subject" of what you're posting about. This is the time of the year to fill our hearts and pages with the flowers popping up everywhere. Thank you for showing what YOU see.

Jeanie said...

Thank you for spelling out the facts with dates and such on the timetable of this virus. Too many people are blindly listening to the rewritten history Carrot Top is trying to present in his daily campaign rallies, disguised as press briefings. This would have happened no matter what -- no arguments there. The degree to which we have sunk is due to one man and one man only. I have three numbers in my mind -- 45 -- the most dangerous president in our history; 25 -- the amendment that would allow us to get rid of a deranged and unhinged sociopath and 3 -- November 3, election day.

I'm so grateful you are seeing some colorful blooms. Ours are yet to come -- we have some daffodils and that's about it. But we will soon enough. I long for those bright spots. I'm fine in my house, and in some ways, I welcome it. Takes the pressure off of somewhat obligatory meetings and such. But I will be glad when we can go out. No matter what, I'm thinking not until the end of May for me, at the earliest. We haven't even seen our peak.

Thanks for John Prine!

Divers and Sundry said...

Your flowers are lovely. I'm staying home and enjoying my patio. It's best for now.

I appreciate your search for facts and actual evidence. The timeline is clear, as you say. I feel your pain over Prine. He recorded some in Memphis, and the Memphis community mourns with you. A tragedy :(

Arkansas Patti said...

So much here to bring joy and hope but also some to bring tears. I had never heard Prine before and was that ever my loss. What an amazing story teller he was. I need to do some catching up there.
Thanks for the up lift for eyes, ears and mind.
Do take good care and stay safe.

David said...

Hi Vagabonde, Lovely flower photos! The close ups that you took are especially sweet. My better half loves her flowering quince and it is indeed a very hardy shrub.

As for Covid-19, while I don't disagree with you on the facts, I will say that the current spread and devastation its caused were and to many, still is, beyond their imagination. Hopefully, we will begin preparing for the next virus caused emergency asap and in depth. Firm and consistent leadership is needed but large portions of the public are resistant to strict lock-downs. In Michigan, thousands of people are resisting that state's Governor's edicts/restrictions.

As for the numbers, we may lead the way in numbers but at least part of that fact is due to reporting. The numbers from China and Russia (and a few others) are not to be trusted. They will under-report for political reasons, both internally and externally. In addition, most countries don't even know how many cases or deaths they really have that are due to the virus. Brazil is a huge and growing disaster with a President that is more into denial than ours. Realistic estimates would place that country 2nd only to the USA in number of cases. Ecuador, with 369 reported deaths has gathered almost 2,000 bodies for burial in their largest city. I can't imagine what it must be like in the Congo! Then there is India where they only know how the middle class is doing. This is indeed a world-wide disaster.

Back to your point though... In America, Great Britain, France, Spain, Italy and other countries, no one was ready for this type of plague! Still, with all of our resources, if we'd managed it properly from the start, we would not be experiencing as big of a disaster as we are now...

If we can figure out what that first plant is, I'll send another response...

Stay Safe and Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

David said...

Hi Vagabonde,

Regarding your mystery flowers/plant. My wife tells me that it is a Hoya Carnosa. She has 3 white ones but they haven't bloomed yet. They come in a lot of different colors. She wants to know how you got yours to bloom. What facing window or location do you have them in related to the sun. Any plant food? How often do you water them? Any other clues would be appreciated.

I think that you have my email and you can give her some feedback there...

Thanks! Stay Safe and Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

You'll get no argument from me as to which revolting narcissist deserves the most "credit" for the ridiculously slow response to the coronovirus threat in our country. Funny, but he claims "no responsibility," and yet, he also claims to have "absolute authority." November can't come soon enough for me. I doubt if we will ever know how many people contracted the disease here, nor how many died from it. Without testing and tracking... they can say anything. Not much better than Russia or China in that regard.

On the other hand, your flowers and music lift the soul. For now, I'll happily continue hunkering down in the house and stay content until the shadow has passed. Take care.

Jenny Woolf said...

I do agree with you about Trump. I am particularly appalled that he is stopping funding to the WHO, according to news today. Not only is he prepared to see Americans die, he is crippling the organisation which coordinates the response to the this worldwide virus. It seems he managed to do (almost) the right thing by stopping travel between US and Europe, except that he made an exception for Britain, because he gets on with our Prime Minister. Who has by his lack of concern made sure that Britain is suffering as badly as the US. No scientific reasoning, really. Just the usual thing of favouring those who suck up to him.

Nancy J said...

Hello from way down in New Zealand, I have hopped to you from The Furry Gnome. Well written, and facts are facts. We are in lockdown, it seems to be slowing the cases, but new ones are rising in rest homes and residential care, the over 70's are at risk hugely. That is both of us, so we have not gone out since 17th March, son-in-law's birthday, but we could not be there, no travel apart form an essential one, either grocery shopping or a medical visit. Love your flower photos, and spring colour will brighten our days so much.We are into Autumn/Fall, mornings are cooler, the fire gets lit, and we don winter clothes. Apart from the wonderful online concert, we also have some down here, I will see if the link can be sent or if it is just for us local folk. Fond greetings, Jean.

Bill said...

A wonderful post. Beautiful flowers and thanks for the link to Andrea Bocelli's performance. I am going back to listen to it. It was sad to hear of John Prine's passing. I enjoyed his singing.
Take care and stay safe. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

Mae Travels said...

I'm sorry you had to hear from people who prefer their own more convenient facts to reality, and who thus enable the terrible leadership in Washington. Unfortunately, there are way too many cooperating officials collaborating in the destruction of the country and constitutional government. While disease is ravishing the population, the President and his supporters are ravishing our democracy.

Your flower photos are very calming. Today I took a lot of photos of our much earlier spring flowers that were covered with snow by an April storm. It's happened before, not unusual here in Michigan.

be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

The Furry Gnome said...

Sorry about your country's leader ship situation, but your flower pictures are stunning! Are all of those in bloom now? Your blog seems well written and thoughtful with lots of details. Take care.

Vicki Lane said...

Such a beautiful post! It's very much a snapshot of this strange time-- beautiful Spring blloms, raging pandemic, afeckless administration, and people everywhere reaching up to uplift other. Thanks you and stay safe!

Arti said...

I always learn a lot when I visit your blog, VB. This time is particularly poignant on top of getting information. Yes, we're all grieving, but also grateful for all the front line workers in hospitals, care homes, medical facilities and many other still operating essential businesses. It's the "World War" of our era, and I too regret our leaders were not cautious and sensitive enough to act fast at the beginning. On another note, your flowers are beautiful, all the colourful blooms. Why, I'm envious, cause you know what, we're still having snow on and off! Our grounds are brown, and it will be another two months till we see some colours. So, much appreciate your photos!

Annie Jeffries said...

When this is all over I hope we do not return to what was normal. Normal was not good for us. We are slowing down. We are taking the time to look at the beauty around us. We are rediscovering old ways of communicating and being closer to each other in more profound ways. Selfies are crashing. Community song is exploding. I am looking forward to a new and better normal.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Lovely post, and thoughtfully written. I appreciate your thoughtfulness immensely.

Susan Heather said...

Enjoyed catching up with your recent posts.

Linda P said...

Beautiful blossom and an informative narrative. Thinking of you

Nadezda said...

Dear Vagabonde,
You write about wild plants in your backyard. I think this is Vinka with blue flowers in your 5th photo, and I also love Chaenomeles. A year ago, I tried to use its fruits, but they are very, very acidic, I cut them into pieces and put them in a jar of sugar.
You tell us about John Prien, the composer. I'm sorry that he was the victim of a coronovirus. I also liked the concert of Andrea Bocelli in the Cathedral of Milan. I opened a link on YouTube, it was cool!
I'm glad the epidemic is going down, as President Trump said. It will all be over soon.
Take care of yourself, dear.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hello, I came for a visit from another blogger's site after reading a comment you left there. Yes, this was a long post, but regardless i found it interesting with many points of view and whether one agrees or disagrees is not the point. Everyone is entitled to express how she or he sees things. I do think there is way overkill on the rhetoric being used by so-called experts and politicians especially in this pandemic. It is a serious affair to be sure and we all need to be mindful of the precautions needed without endangering ourselves and potentially others. Thank you for shedding some insights.

Carola Bartz said...

Living alone during this crisis must be truly lonesome. Those flowers can certainly lift the spirit, but I think music can do even more, and this concert by Andrea Bocelli was unique and moving at the same time. This is a harsh time, and every little bit is welcome that makes it more bearable for so many.
I agree with you on Trump 100%. There is so much anger in me at the damage he is doing.
But I'm mainly thankful - that both my husband and I still have our jobs and can work from home, that we have each other, that I can work in the garden which calms and grounds me.
Stay healthy, and I hope the shadow will lift.

Roderick Robinson said...

The unifying force that is music. Just one example: Japanese music differs widely from western music yet many Japanese choose to take up Mozart, etc, and have become accepted soloists over here. I take strength from this commonality between the cultures.

Bocelli is, of course, a tenor and I am a member of that somewhat disadvantaged tribe, a baritone. For one reason and another my repertoire over the last four years has tended to ignore songs in Italian. With one exception: Santa Lucia. As you will know this is a song that cries out to be sung in the Neapolitain style and I used Bocelli's version as my guide. As I type these words I hear his voice:

Placida è l'on da
Prospero è il vento


and I shake my head at my own inability to duplicate his passion. Passion that is also precise. If I have time I'll try and catch the Milan concert but there are two new Schuberts that require my attention. I no longer visit my singing teacher, she visits me by the magic of Skype. If anything, the tutorials are even more intense. More rewarding too, shutting out the distressing world for a while.

Goodness I was forgetting something very close to my heart:

Là ci darem la mano,
Là mi dirai di sì.
Vedi, non è lontano;
Partiam, ben mio, da qui.
.

I am not so foolish as to try and sing this. But by now it is part of my DNA.

Bohemian said...

A poignant and beautiful Post. Staying Uplifted during an unprecedented time of such Loss I've found to be a challenge. What has Uplifted me most is Nature still just doing what She does, despite Humanity Dealing with our Pandemic... and actually the Healing of the Earth already from our sometimes toxic Footprint, which could be a Positive thing I Hope we can take more seriously when our New Normal emerges Post-Pandemic?

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

The Spring flowers *do* help.... and yours (new and those remembered from the past) are lovely. Your facts on Covid 19 are absolutely correct. And it is beyond belief that there are people reading your lovely blog who would argue with your reporting. I guess I’m prejudiced in a way because I always think that people like that can’t read or think. (Like those idiotsout demonstrating last weekend for the right to die and kill others while they are at it.). And now you see why I stay away from blogging about this issue ... I lack your talent for stating the facts calmly without using inflammatory rhetoric . I was barely able to talk about “he who shall not be named” without feeling sick to my stomach even before The virus. He is pure evil incarnate. .. ... Anyway, too long a comment to say I agree with you and thank you. (I feel a little better having got safely out of Florida, which is a beautiful state that is “led” by a terrible governor, who, like his orange idol, thinks nothing of putting citizens lives in danger as long as his friends can keep making money.)

Cergie said...

Bonjour Vagabonde, tout d'abord merci pour la voix rauque et le rythme de John Prine. Quelle décontraction, cela fait plaisir même si le chewing-gum mâché par son guitariste surprend
"Un vieillard qui meurt, c’est une bibliothèque qui brûle" a dit Amadou Hampâté Bâ à l’UNESCO. Et pourtant lorsque l'on devient vieux l'on peut penser que l'on est inutile. Ce n'est pas le cas, ce n'est plus le cas de nos jours heureusement.
En ce moment dans le jardin j'ai beaucoup de ces scilles d'Espagne (ou muguet bleu, Spanish bluebell) qui ressemblent aux jacinthes sauvages qui fleurissent dans les bois alentours et que je ne peux aller voir car les bois sont interdits à la promenade depuis le confinement. La vitalité de la nature fait du bien

Cergie said...

Lorsque nous étions chez notre fils à Rome début février, il nous avait demandé si nous pouvions revenir à la fin du mois de mars car il aurait voulu que nous gardions les garçons pendant qu'il irait à Milan avec leur maman. Bien entendu cela ne s'est pas fait, et je ne sais pas quand nous retournerons à Rome qui est pourtant beaucoup moins touchée que Milan

DUTA said...

Flowers and music are my refuge too; my way of lifting my spirits, calm my fears, heal my wounds. Your post, with its fascinating pictures, provides plenty of such refuge.
As for your mentioning of D.Trump - I would say this: I never ever trust any politician. They're all selfish, corrupt and stupid.

Magic Love Crow said...

Hi Beautiful Soul! Sending you healing hugs! Please stay safe! Thank you for this post! Thank you for the beautiful flowers and thank you for your views! I am with you 100%! Know you are loved and always thought of! Please take care of you!

Joared said...

Lovely flower photos! So many colors and varieties. I find it difficult to understand how thinking people can deny the documented timeline and facts of how this virus has been handled in our country, just as you report here. I am distressed about the manner in which national responsibility was suddenly negated by the President’s SIL by changing long-standing official policy wording forcing this on our state governments.

Buttercup said...

Beautiful and thoughtful post. I'm glad you found my blog.

Powell River Books said...

Remembering good times and finding pleasure in small things right now is so important. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. - Margy

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Vagabonde,
Thank you for your comment and here I am, looking at your photos.
My husband thinks it is an Agaricus campestris, which IS edible but to be sure he wants to see its stem. Twisting it out of the lawn so it does not break off, and making a photo which you return to his email to you a while ago...
What a wonderful singing by Andrea Bocelli at the Duomo of Milan. We watched it live and it resides now on my Pinterest Music board.
Your spring photos are so lovely! Here in the heart of Georgia we have also a very lush spring. We had lots of rain... 3 x in our basement which was not fun. No damage since it is all tile floor but using the wet vac and also during the night.
Hugs,
Mariette

Glenda Beall said...

Another terrific post, Vagabonde. The flowers and the music do uplift us and I need some uplifting lately. I am with you on the government in the USA and I hope we can all make a difference at the next election. I can't go on Facebook now because I get so angry, so I will stick to all the great blogs and my favorite podcasts. You make me want to get my deck garden started again. I planted seeds and some bulbs, but I want to go out and purchase red geraniums which do so well on my deck. Stay safe and well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...